Forever & Always Farm Intimate Wedding | Murrieta, CA // Desiree & Robert
I was soooo excited for Desiree and Robert’s wedding way before it ever happened! Desiree actually found me on Instagram, but soon after reaching out to me, we realized I had just shot her cousin Robert’s Engagement Session and I later went on to shoot their wedding. Funny enough, shortly after that I actually shot her other cousin Dana’s wedding too! Needless to say it felt like a mini-reunion being at Desiree and Robert’s wedding and I felt like family there! As Desiree says, they’re keepin’ it in the family when it comes to photography, which I love!
Desiree & Robert’s intimate wedding at Forever & Always Farm was filled with some of my new favorite things. First off, we got to take their Bride and Groom romantic photos with an awesome alpaca to keep us company - yep, an alpaca, how freaking epic?! They also had a gorgeous floral swing that we had some fun with! And one of the best parts for me was their First Dance where they were surrounded by their loved ones holding sparklers! I’ve seen sparkler send-offs before (which are magical!), but this was the first time I’ve had a couple use sparklers during their First Dance and it was amazing! I had such a blast rocking out on their dance floor too, duh!
P.S. Desiree and Robert’s mothers were friends before these two ever started dating and their moms set them up as a couple! How cute!
Venue // Forever & Always Farm
- Hair // Hair by Dana Tinoco
- Makeup // The One Beauty Group (Nikki Hawkins)
- Photographer // Sarah Linda Photography
- Second Shooter // Leah Van Otterloo
- DJ // High Energy Productions (Andrew Melgar)
- Photo Booth // Compass Photobooths
- Bridal Gown // Essence of Australia
- Bridal Shop // Bella Sposa
- Groom Suit // Mens Wearhouse
- Bridesmaid Dresses // David’s Bridal // Vera Wang
- Stationary // Minted
- Caterer // Temecula Catering
- Bartender // Party Services SoCal (David Sanchez)
- Officiant // Dana Tinoco