Intimate Wedding in the Hills | The Retreat in Corona // Noelle + Robert
When Noelle and Robert met, they were soooo shy around each other - they didn't even becomes friend or date for almost a year from then! It was definitely worth the wait. Robert proposed on a beach in Maui while they were on vacation and Noelle's parents were even watching from the balcony! Noelle is incredibly creative and talented! She actually made her own gorgeous veil herself and she even made me a freaking gorgeous leather camera strap WITH MY NAME on it as a gift just because she's wonderful!! Needless to say I'm still gushing over it! I loved how Noelle and Robert made their day intimate and true to them as a couple. From Noelle's beautiful lace bohemian off-the-shoulder "Lu" wedding dress by Daughters of Simone that made her look like a woodland princess, to Robert's kickass wooden bolo tie and unique turquoise ring, to the sun setting over those beautiful hills for some unreal bridal portraits, everything was perfect!
- Venue // Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat
- Florals // Events by Floral Sensations
- Wedding Dress // Daughters of Simone
- Bridal Shop // Love and Lace Bridal
- Hair // Hair by Dana Tinoco
- Photographer // Sarah Linda Photography
- DJ // JC Entertainment Premier DJ
- Cake // Cucamonga Cakery Co.