Mexico Destination Beach Wedding | Castillos Del Mar Hotel | Rosarito, Mexico // Sasha + Luis
Where do I even begin with Luis and Sasha’s beautiful day?! When these two sweet souls met in Tijuana, it was truly love at first sight! One day they went out for coffee, started dating, and their adventure continued with road trips, surfing, camping, concerts, beer festivals, and finally they got engaged! On New Year’s Day, they went on their yearly road trip to San Francisco and had a little picnic at Baker Beach, admiring the lovely view of the beach and the Golden Gate Bridge, and Luis proposed!
They had their Spring destination wedding on the beautiful beaches of Mexico at Castillos Del Mar Hotel in Rosarito. It’s a beautiful place to see if you’re visiting Baja California. This is my first international destination wedding I have photographed and now I can’t wait for more! My first time driving down to Mexico was when I visited their venue a few weeks before and it was definitely an experience, I can’t wait to just spend a day on the beach there with a Piña Colada! Luis and Sasha’s wedding style was romantic, elegant, and rustic with a gorgeous color palette of lavender, purple, and greenery. Sasha wore a beautiful flowy lace dress, a gorgeous fishtail braid, and stunning headpiece and she even sported a badass bridal leather jacket stitched with her new last name and a beautiful floral pattern! One of my favorite parts of their day was their Reception Entrance where they walked in to “Sky Full of Stars,” by Coldplay and the sparklers during their first dance!
I first met Sasha and Luis at their Engagement Session in Palomar Mountain – check it out here! I had so much fun frolicking through meadows with them where they enjoyed a lovely wine picnic, and we got so emotional that Sasha even cried (in a good way), which only made us bond even more!
- Venue // Castillos Del Mar Hotel
- Coordinator // Adriana Madera
- Florist // Mago Koro
- Hair & Makeup // Noir Beaute (Cindy Tran)
- Photographer // Sarah Linda Photography
- Video // Studio Digital
- DJ // Rene Huizar
- Photo Booth // Studio Digital
- Bridal Gown // Rosa Clará
- Bridal Shop // Hkles Bridal Couture
- Bridal Headpiece // Olga Delice
- Groom’s Suit // Calvin Klein
- Groomsmen Suits // Men's Wearhouse
- Stationary // Kinvit Estudio Creativo
- Cake/Dessert // OUI Reposteria & Delicatessen
- Caterer // Castillos Del Mar Hotel
- Bartender // Castillos Del Mar Hotel
- Officiant // Carmen Villaseñor
- Wedding Favors // Etsy